Sunday, October 18, 2015

Heaven is a place on Earth

In your heart I found my rest. And in your arms I found the gift of joy. Something that I will cherish until the last strand of my breath. Today I am sharing this yet another travel with my wife whom I had dreamed of spending my life's journey until the end.

These were the thoughts running through me as I stared to the best travel buddy seated beside me aboard Victory liners first trip bound to Palauig Zambales. I am glad I found a place in this woman's heart, whom I will be traveling with from hereon.

I met Lani some four years ago in a mundane place in Valenzuela City. It all started with a smile and an invitation for a bible study, then the rest was history. Fast forward 2015 she is now my lovely wife.

We had been together in several journeys. Together we explored Nagsasa and Anwangin in Zambales, trekked the nearly forested areas in her hometown in Cavite, Chased the rivers of Bailen till all the pictures saved in our camera got wiped off and until now we still believe it was caused by some mystic forces in Tala river. We also trotted the best spots in my hometown in Albay, and the travel goes on.

We tied the knot in May 10 2014. It was a solemn celebration spent wit our family and friends and the people that matters to us. It was a celebration of new beginnings, hopes and dreams. It was a simple celebration well spent, with worthwhile memories to cherish.

As I waited for her in the altar, I was still in total awe at this beautiful soul. What did I do to deserve her. She is more than I asked for and I had never been so sure until I met her. Now I am sure that every step in this journey is worthwhile spending with her.

I had been to beautiful places, I had seen so many faces. But there is one place I would like to be, and that beautiful place I would long to be with. Because in her I found my piece of paradise. Because in her I found my piece of heaven on earth. And this place is not somewhere else. This place is in our hearts.


No comments:

Post a Comment