Wednesday, February 3, 2010

ABOUT ME

I am Ariel Rodriguez A fulltime technical support helpdesk rep, part time lakwatsero, frustrated writer, a beach bumming junkie, and a certified Vagabond.

I am a vagabond, not because I am rootless, but because I love to stay from one place to another and get at ease at once on the strangest places I've been to. I care less about my living but I'm not hedonistic in nature.

This Vagabond enjoys mediocrity in the workplace, but would like to stand out when travelling and outdoor activity is the subject matter.Like most of us, I get stressed out too, thus I always find time to escape from the noise and haste of the city, and from there enjoys a temporary asunder to the hassles and bustles of the metro. It could be anywhere outside the metro, most of the time the beach.

This Vagabond is a big fan of nature and its endless wonders. Gifted with an appreciative heart, embodied in a soul like that of a child, my eyes are easily captured and bedazzled with the simplest change of color of a chameleon, or even sunrise and sunset.

This are my pieces of stories, my memoirs of the places I've been to. My appreciation of the beauty that beholds Mother Nature,and a compilation of stories, friendships, and relationships that flourished along those travels, stories about laughter, blissful experiences, happiness and moving on,stories about sunrise and sunsets, this is indeed the story of my life.

Welcome to the world of a Vagabond.

No comments:

Post a Comment